Peer App is the most straightforward service for sending and receiving money with no fees, using stablecoins.
Furthermore, we have completely streamlined the process of sending money using stablecoins, making it quick and easy to send money from anywhere in the world.
Here's how it works:
Anyone can easily sign up from anywhere in the world.
Download Peer and sign up within minutes. With a simple and easy registration process, you can start using Peer without any delays.
Send and receive money instantly with no fees.
Send or receive money with just a few taps to friends or family. You can send money worldwide instantly through Peer without the need for traditional banks.
Earn rewards with daily missions.
Peer offers various ways to earn rewards. Invite friends and receive rewards or use the app to earn various incentives.
Purchase gift cards with stable coins.
You can use Peer assets to buy gift cards, mobile top-ups, Amazon gift cards, game passes, and more.
Here's how to buy gift cards:
[How to Purchase Gift Cards]'Home' → 'Gift Card' → Select the item you want to purchase → Add to Cart → 'Check out’ → 'Pay’
You can only make payments with Polygon USDC.
You can purchase a maximum of 15 gift cards per day.
USD Coin, or USDC, is a cryptocurrency created by Centre, a nonprofit consortium founded by Coinbase and Circle with a mission to “provide governance and standards for the future digital financial ecosystem.”
USDC aims to mirror the value of the U.S. dollar and act as the "U.S. dollar of the crypto ecosystem." Because of this, it maintains a relatively consistent value even if other cryptocurrencies fluctuate. But before we dive into the details, let’s first understand what’s a stablecoin.
USDC is a stablecoin. As its name suggests, USDC’s value ties to the U.S. dollar, where each stablecoin attempts to maintain a value roughly equal to $1.
USDC initially operated on Ethereum’s (ETH) blockchain. However, it currently functions on the Polygon and Solana networks, with it supporting more networks over time. USDC allows users to tokenize the U.S. dollar, making it usable across blockchains, crypto exchanges, and other transactions.
Additionally, USDC tokens are convertible to USD. It’s a vital component of the crypto world and significantly impacts DeFi (decentralized finance) and other financial instruments.
The Peer app allows you to sign up for free, and it doesn't require a minimum balance to maintain your account. Additionally, there are no fees when sending or receiving money between users.
Peer, like Coinbase, AfterPay, Robinhood, and other popular fintech products, is not a bank. We are a financial technology company.
We create products that provide you with access to best-in-class features for using your stablecoins, like $USDC, to receive, send, and earn.
All balances in Stables are held in $USDC, a fully collateralized stablecoin backed 1-to-1 with a US dollar reserved, which can be redeemed 24/7 for the equivalent amount of USD.
The Peer app is available in over 220 countries, but please note that this may change over time. Peer does not support the following categories of countries:
1. Countries subject to United Nations sanctions related to anti-money laundering (AML) or countering the financing of terrorism (CFT).
2. Countries without relevant AML/CFT legislation and regulations according to trusted sources.
3. Countries with a high level of corruption or other illegal activities according to trusted sources.
4. Countries where residents face organizational and financial burdens due to complex laws or specific tax systems.
The Peer app cannot be used in the following countries:
- North Korea
- United States
- Quebec, Canada
- U.S. Territories
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To get started with the Peer App, download the application.
2. To create an account, enter your phone number.
3. The Peer App will send you a verification code via text message. Please enter this code.
4. Enter the account user's name.
5. Input your unique username for sending and receiving money, known as "$Peertag."
6. You can also choose to invite friends to join the app and earn rewards (optional).
7. Start using the Peer App!
You can do lots of things in the Peer App:
1. Send money to friends for free.
2. Receive money from friends for free.
3. Purchase gift cards.
4. Earn reward with simple tasks
The verification of your email address and phone number is a security measure designed to confirm your identity and enhance the overall safety of the platform. Additionally, it facilitates easier connections with other users and ensures a safer utilization of the app. Verifying this information enables you to use the Peer app more efficiently and conduct secure transactions with other users.
Yes, in the Peer app, you can change your linked phone number and email address. You can update and modify this information in your account settings, allowing you to keep it current.
Your Peer Tag is a unique user identifier used within Peer for sending and receiving money.So even you know only the other person's $Peertag, you can still send money.
With just the other person's $Peertag, you can send money in Peer, making it a convenient way to make transactions without the need for more extensive personal information.
1. Click on the 'All' icon in the bottom navigation to go to 'Settings'.
2. Click on "App management".
3. Click on "Close account".
4. Click "Close account" to close your account.
Please note:Before closing your account, make sure to empty your balance and allow any pending transfers to complete.
To empty your balance, follow these steps:
1. Go to the home screen in the app.
2. Select the balance with money in it (USD or Crypto).
3. Choose "Send".
4. Ensure you're sending the entire balance.
5. Select the person to send the money to or choose the wallet address to cash out.
6. Confirm the payment to empty your account.
If you have money in both USD and Crypto, you'll need to repeat these steps. After that, you can close your account.
Keep in mind that due to regulatory requirements, some personal data must be retained, so not all information can be deleted from the system. However, unnecessary information will be removed.
You can deposit USDC directly into the Peer app to freely send and receive money.
1. Tap 'USD' under Total Balance.
2. Tap 'Deposit'.
3. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
4. Choose the deposit network (currently supported are Polygon and Solana).
5. Select the wallet.
6. Your deposit will be completed.
Peer currently supports two networks: Solana and Polygon.
You can withdraw funds from your account at any time.
1. Tap on the USD balance under "Total Balance" to open the Cash Out tab.
2. Tap the "Cash Out" button.
3. Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
4. Connect your wallet or enter your wallet address.
5. The withdrawal will be completed to the provided wallet address.
The process for Crypto Withdraw is the same.
Yes, you can withdraw funds from your account at any time.
However, there are certain limits for Cash Out and Withdrawals:
- You can withdraw a minimum of 1 USD.
- The maximum amount for a single withdrawal is 1,000 USD.
- You can Cash Out or Withdraw up to 2,000 USD per day.
Peer App allows you to send money quickly.
Here are the steps:
1. Tap the '$' icon on the main screen of the Peer App.
2. Search for the person you want to send money to using their contact or $Peertag.
3. Enter the amount you want to send or receive.
4. You can also add a note if needed.
5. To complete the transaction, tap "Send,"
Peer allows free transfers to anyone worldwide who is saved in your "Contacts."
Additionally, you can easily send money by searching for their $Peertags.
Peer doesn't charge any fees for sending money. However, there are some limits:
- The minimum amount you can send is 0.01 USD.
- You can send up to 1,000 USD in a single transaction.
- You can send up to 2,000 USD in a day.
No, there are no fees.
Peer does not charge any fees when sending or receiving money.
However, we only charge 0.1% (maximum 1 USD) when you cash out your money.
The "Daily Scratch Card" is one of the daily missions primarily offered in the Peer App. This feature means that users can receive certain rewards or benefits when they perform specific activities or use the app every day. Users can receive $PIP or $USDC through the scratch card every day.
Test your luck. 🍀
Yes, you can earn rewards through friend referrals. When a friend signs up through your invitation and deposits at least 1 USD, you typically receive rewards such as 0.5 USD worth of USDC and 5 tickets for the weekly Lucky Draw.
The referral program can be changed at any time, so it's a good idea to check it regularly. Even after changes, if you continue to invite friends, it's considered as accepting the new terms.
Please note that the 0.5 USD worth of USDC for friend referrals is limited to a maximum of 20 friend referrals per account. (You will continue to receive 5 tickets regardless of the number of friends you refer.)
The Lucky Draw is Peer's reward program where $500 is distributed to 5 people each week. If you have tickets, you automatically participate in the Lucky Draw round.
You can collect tickets in several ways, including:
- Deposit 5 USD: Get 3 tickets (can participate once a day).
- Invite a friend: Receive 5 tickets for each friend you invite.
- Click "Daily Ticket" in Peer's Earn section: Receive 1 ticket every day.
- Send 1 USD or more: Get 1 ticket (can participate once a day).
- Purchase a gift card: Receive 1 ticket for each gift card purchased.
Please note that you can collect a maximum of 25 tickets per week, and if you exceed 25, you won't collect any more tickets.
Currently, you can only make purchases using Polygon - USDC in Peer.
'Home' → 'Gift Card' → Select the product you want to purchase → Add it to your cart → Click 'Check out’ → 'Pay’
Please note that gift cards can only be purchased with Polygon USDC.
You can buy up to 15 gift cards per day.
All gift cards are delivered via email.
Once your order is processed, the gift card will be sent to the email address registered with Peer immediately.
If you've purchased a gift card (Gift Card / Mobile Refill / Amazon Voucher) but haven't received it, several situations might apply:
Your transaction might not have been confirmed yet. Please wait a little longer. For more information, click here.
It might not have been paid in a timely manner, and the invoice may have expired. (More information here).
If the payment has been sent and the transaction is confirmed, request a refund with your transaction/address details here.
There could be a technical error with your order. Please contact them here.
If you need assistance, please contact them here with your Transaction Hash and Invoice ID. (You can find the Transaction Hash and Invoice ID in the Peer App Activity.)
Yes, there are purchase limits for Gift Cards offered by Peer:
Maximum daily orders: 15
Maximum purchase limit: $500 per day, $1,000 per month.
If the Gift Card hasn't been delivered via email (unfortunately, this can sometimes occur due to technical issues), please provide us with a refund address, and we will process the refund as soon as possible.
If you haven't received your mobile refill or voucher code, please contact us or reply to the receipt (Invoice ID) email, and we will verify and assist you with the refund. Please provide all relevant order information you have (order ID, payment address, email address, or the phone number to be topped up).
Note: Orders that have been successfully delivered cannot be canceled. Therefore, please ensure that you've sent it to the correct number or email. Successfully delivered voucher codes cannot be refunded. Please make sure you're ordering the correct product!For more detailed information, please check our refund policy.
Refund requests must be made within 30 days from the transaction date.To request a refund or additional information, customers must contact us.
Yes, all the personal data shared with Peer is encrypted during transmission and storage. To learn more about Peer's approach to data collection, handling, and protection, you can refer to Peer's Privacy & Policy.
Peer uses the latest security measures, which include strong end-to-end encryption, multi-factor authentication, and round-the-clock security monitoring with multi-signature wallets. These precautions are in place to ensure the safety and security of your transactions and data.
Peer shares your information only with your consent, as required by the law, to provide services, protect your rights, or fulfill business obligations. The following legal bases allow us to process or share your data:
1. Consent: We process your data when you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information for specific purposes.
2. Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information to comply with relevant laws, government requests, legal proceedings, court orders, or legal processes, including but not limited to responding to court orders or subpoenas (including national security or law enforcement requirements).
3. Vital Interests: We may process your data or share your personal information when it is deemed necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action in situations related to potential policy violations, fraud allegations, potential threats to personal safety, illegal activities, or as evidence for relevant litigation.